Our 5-on-5 adult league plays on smaller fields with smaller goals and no goalies. Smaller teams allow more games and players per hour to use the field and it also allows all players to touch the ball more often. All games are sixty minutes long (two thirty minute halves). The main emphasis of the league is the recreational elements including the fun, enjoyment, good sportsmanship, and friendships that are developed.
SPRING 2021 REGISTRATION OPEN!!!!
Get your team in shape for SPRING SOCCER!!!
- Registration Deadline: Friday, April 30, 2021
- Season Starts Play: Tues., May 11, 2021 (10 Weeks)
- Covid Safety Rules
- Mens League play Tuesdays / COED League plays Thursdays
- League questions, contact Sheila G
SUBMIT YOUR TEAM:
ADDITIONAL LEAGUE INFORMATION:
- 2021 Roster Addition Form (PDF) (available after team reg closes)
- Free Agents/Individual Players: We do not place players on teams. Provide your contact information & brief description of your skill level/experience and you will be added to our Free Agent List.
- For more league information: email Sheila.
- Maps to Fields:
Pleasant Hill Park
College Park High
Valley View Middle