Our 5-on-5 adult league plays on smaller fields with smaller goals and no goalies. Smaller teams allow more games and players per hour to use the field and it also allows all players to touch the ball more often. All games are sixty minutes long (two thirty minute halves). The main emphasis of the league is the recreational elements including the fun, enjoyment, good sportsmanship, and friendships that are developed.
The spring 2020 season is on hold until May 3rd. Check back for updates.
SPRING 2020 REGISTRATION Closed
- Spring Team Rep Meeting - Wednesday, March 11, 2020 - CANCELLED
- Season Starts Play: Tuesday, March 17
- League questions, contact Sheila G
HOW TO SUBMIT A TEAM (summer coming soon):
- Bring/Mail Team Registration (roster/team fee) to:
PH Rec’s District/Administration Office
Attn: Adult Soccer League/Sheila G.
147 Gregory Lane, Pleasant Hill, CA 94523
email/fax team roster & call Sheila G. with credit/debit payment:
- email roster: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax roster: (925) 682-1633
- Phone: (925) 682-0896
- email questions to Sheila G.
- Men’s League play Tuesdays / COED League plays Thursdays
ADDITIONAL LEAGUE INFORMATION:
- 2020 Roster Addition Form (PDF)
- Free Agents/Individual Players: We do not place players on teams. Provide your contact information & brief description of your skill level/experience and you will be added to our Free Agent List.
- For more league information: email Sheila.
- Maps to Fields:
Pleasant Hill Park
College Park High
Valley View Middle