Other Resources & Services

Services at the Senior Center

Consult an Attorney Program

Free general advisory and self-help services. Appointments required.

  • 1st Tuesday of each month at the Senior Center. Call 798-8788 to make an appt. 
  • If you need legal advice, please contact Contra Costa Senior Legal Services at 925-609-7900

Health Insurance Counseling & Advocacy Program

Free, objective counseling and advocacy services to Medicare beneficiaries and their families who need assistance with Medicare enrollment and with issues involving Medicare and associated insurance programs, including prescription drug coverage. Appointment Required. For scheduling call 925-602-4168. For information call 925-602-4163.

    1st & 3rd Wednesday, 1-4pm

Healing Through Grief

The informal bereavement group for those who have lost a loved one. Group members have the opportunity to share their journey and search for healing. 

  • Tuesdays, 10am-11:30am, Game Room


Help for Mac, iPad and iPhone users. Bring your questions and your equipment!

   2nd Thursday at 10am.

Video Library -Great Movies

  • Limit 5 DVDs at a time. Please return DVDs to the front desk. No formal check out. Over 1000 movies! 

Services & Resources Available to all Seniors

The following services are not affiliated with or provided through Senior Center. If you have questions regarding their services please call the numbers listed:

Transportation Services

    County Link: 925-680-2045

    Pleasant Hill Senior Van: 925-671-5272 Door to door service, for just $1.50 each way, is available to Pleasant Hill residents aged 55 and older. This wonderful service will take residents anywhere within city limits, and to some medical facilities in neighboring communities. Appointments are available Monday through Thursday from 9 a.m. - noon and 1 to 4 p.m. Hours may vary due to COVID-19, please call and ask ahead of time.

Contra Costa County Mini Guide to Aging and Adult Services

Click here for the flyer providing information on Abuse, Neglect, Adult Day Health Centers, Alzheimer's & Dementia Care, Caregiver Services, Disabilities, Nutrition, Health Services and much more.

Adult Protective Services

  • Suspected elder and dependent adult abuse should be reported to Adult Protective Services, as well as the Police, if that abuse took place outside a long-term care facility. Many professionals are required by law to make these reports (including law enforcement, health care, clergy, humane society workers). Anyone else may make a report to APS.
  • Website: Click Here!
  • Your Rights Under APS Trifold