Lap Swim Information
Lap Swim is available for pre-registration or as a drop-in with the punch card.
Please see below for the lap swim schedule, or visit our Online Catalog to see available times and to register.
Lap Swim is held in both the Training Pool (TP) and Dive Pool (DP). See the schedule below to confirm location. You may be required to share a lane with one or more people.
The week of September 5, the lap swim schedule is:
Monday, September 5 - no lap swim
Tuesday, September 6, 5:30-7:30 pm (TP, 2 lanes)
Wednesday, September 7, 8-9 am (TP)
Thursday, September 8, 5:30-7:30 pm (TP, 2 lanes)
Friday, September 9, 8-9 am (TP)
Saturday, September 10, 9:30-12:30 pm (DP, 2+ lanes)
Sunday, September 11, 9:30-12:30 pm (DP, 2+ lanes)
Fall Lap Swim Schedule (September 12-October 30)
M/W/F, 8-9am (TP)
M/Tu/Th, 5:45-7:30 pm (TP, 2 lanes)
Sat/Sun, 9:30-12:30 pm (DP, 2+ lanes)
- The Training Pool has four 20-yard lanes and is 3.5 -4 feet deep.
- The Dive Pool has six 25-yard lanes and is 3.5-10.5 feet deep.
- The number of lanes available to lap swim will depend on the program schedule.
- You may be required to share a lane with one or more people.
- Facility equipment such as kickboards is available for use.
- Lap swimmers can check-in anytime during their registered day/time, and swim until the end of that lap swim time.
- Punch cards are available! Physical card will not be issued for Lap Swim or Water Aerobics Punch Card. Punches will be stored electronically in our registration system. Punches will be deducted from your card when you check-in at the pool.
- Masks are no longer required indoors, but are encouraged for everyone. Masking rules are subject to change based on health orders. Check with the pool staff if you have questions about the current mask rules.
- Please self-check prior to arriving to the pool. If you are sick, not feeling well, experiencing any COVID related symptoms, have been in contact with anyone who has confirmed COVID or traveled outside of the area, DO NOT attend your class/reservation. “Sick” is someone exhibiting, but not limited to, the following symptoms: cough, shortness of breath, fever (temp 100.4°F or higher), sore throat, chills, vomiting, and/or diarrhea.
- Please check in at the front desk when you arrive.
- There are no refunds for canceled or missed reservations. Cancellations made at least 2 business days before the reserved day/time will receive a credit on account. Cancellations made less than 2 business days before your reservation will not be refunded or credited. If you need to cancel a lap swim reservation, please contact the District Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or (925) 682-0896 (M-F, 9-5).
Lap Swim Fees
Daily Fee: $10/$8 (Dist. Res.) Senior 55+ $8/$7 (Dist. Res.)
10-Swim Punch Card: $76/$64 (Dist. Res.) Senior 55+ $68/$57 (Dist. Res.)
- There are no alerts at this time.