Pleasant Hill Aquatic Park (Pool) Update (2/19/2021)
Pleasant Hill Aquatic Park will re-open for spring programs on March 8, 2021. Registration for water fitness classes will begin on Monday, 2/22 at 9:00 am (lap swim registration will begin on Monday, 3/1). We look forward to seeing you at the pool!
You can view the Spring Water Fitness Class schedule here.
Please be sure to review the Standard Operating Procedures for Water Fitness classes.
If you would like to be notified of water fitness updates, please add your name to our interest list here. We hope to see you at the pool soon!
Lap Swim Information
- Lap Swim is set-up as a 45 minute reservation.
- Most Lap Swim will be in the Training Pool. The Training Pool has four 20 yard lanes and is 3.5 -4 feet deep.
- The Lap Swim schedule will indicate which times are in the Dive Pool. The Dive Pool has six 25 yard lanes and is 3.5-10.5 feet deep.
- Please click here to view the Lap Swim Calendar (May 1-August 8, 2021), or visit our Online Catalog to see available times and to register.
- One swimmer per lane. We do not allow anyone to share lanes.
- Lap Swimmers will be assigned a lane upon arrival and check in. Lanes will be staggered so that swimmers in adjacent lanes start on opposite ends of the pool. Please follow the instructions of staff and ask if you need clarification.
- We encourage swimmers to enter and exit the pool in their lane whenever possible. Please ensure proper social distancing when using ladders and stairs and be respectful of other swimmers workouts.
- We encourage swimmers to plan breaks in between laps to be on the same side of the pool where they entered the water in order to encourage social distancing.
- You must preregister for a lane reservation at www.pleasanthillrec.com prior to arriving at the pool facility. No drop-ins will be taken.
- Registration will open weekly on Monday’s at noon for the week starting the next Monday.
- There are no refunds for canceled or missed reservations. Cancelations made at least 2 business days before the reserved day/time will receive a credit on account. Cancelations made less than 2 business days before your reservation will not be refunded or credited. If you need to cancel a lap swim reservation, please contact the District Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or (925) 682-0896 (M-F, 9-5).
- If a lap swim time is full, please sign up for the waiting list. If a space becomes available, you will receive an email or phone call. If you are waitlisted, please do not show up to swim unless you were notified of and registered for an opening. Spaces will be filled from the waitlist in entry order.
- Please see the Water Fitness Standard Operating Procedures for the complete lap swim procedures.
Lap Swim Fees
(per 45-Minute Reservation)
$12/$10 (Dist. Res.)
Senior 55+: $11/$9 (Dist. Res.)