- There are no alerts at this time.
A no-impact deep water class that incorporates cardiovascular fitness, core strengthening and toning. Swimming skills not required, but participants must be comfortable in deep water. Class can also be done in shallow water.
Come join the pool party! Aqua Zumba integrates the exotic rhythms of Zumba with water fitness to create a fun and exciting water workout!
Stay fit, work on your stroke technique, improve your endurance, rejuvenate and energize your mind/body while you swim your way to a healthier life!
A unique water workout utilizing aqua cycling, aqua jogging, hydrodynamic movements and swimming. Swimming skills are not required.
The ultimate in low-impact aerobics for men and women! Classes offer all the benefits of land aerobics while cushioning the body from impact and providing resistance during all exercise.
Air Quality Index
- The District monitors the Air Quality Index (AQI) on the site www.airnow.gov.
- Poor air quality can happen at any time, but the fall is more prone to poor air quality due to California’s wildfire season.
- When AQI is ORANGE (101-149, Unhealthy for sensitive groups), programs will be held, but participants with increased health risks should consider reducing their exposure by choosing less strenuous outdoor activities or shortening the time they are active outside.
- When the AQI is RED (150 or higher, Unhealthy), the pool will be closed and all programs canceled. The District will issue refunds/credits for classes canceled due to the Air Quality.
- To be notified of pool closures, please sign up for the Alert Center on our website.
To sign up for the Alert Center:
- Go to https://pleasanthillrec.com/list.aspx
- Enter your email address and click “sign in”.
- The page will re-fresh and you can scroll down the page, clicking on the icons you would like to subscribe to.
- The first set of alerts on the page are the Alert Center, and you can select email and/or text alerts (see below for text instructions) for all of the options on the page.
- You have to confirm your email address before you will receive any notifications.
- Please add email@example.com to your safe list so that notifications are not blocked by your spam filter.
For Text Alerts (message/data rates apply):
- After you enter your email address and click “sign-in”, check the box next to “I would like to be able to receive text messages on my mobile phone”.
- Enter your phone number in the box and click “Save”.
- After selecting the alerts you would like to receive via text message, you will receive a text message with a confirmation code.
- Follow the instructions to confirm your phone number and SMS subscription.
- After you send the confirmation code, you will receive a confirmation text with the lists you have subscribed to.